Victor Tetz, MD, Ph.D
Dr. Victor Tetz serves as a Scientific Advisor who is responsible for the strategic planning for TGV-Therapeutics. Prior to founding TGV-Therapeutics, Victor successfully worked in senior positions in drug development companies.
- Over 25 years of experience in drug discovery.
- Senior Investigator and Group Leader in Microbiology Research for the company conducting research for Pepsi, Gen3Partners, Dole and others
- Member of the American Society for Microbiology.
George Tetz, MD, Ph.D
Dr. George Tetz serves as CEO. He comes from a rich background, including industrial, academic, and nonprofit organizations. Throughout his career, George Tetz has focused on applying leading-edge genomic approaches to a variety of medical problems.
- G. Tetz has been in the background of numerous groundbreaking studies in the fields of medicine and microbiology. Dr. G. Tetz aimed at discovering novel regulation pathways linking gut-microbiome and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Author of over 15 patents in the field of microbiology and drug development
- Prior to joining TGV-Therapeutics, George Tetz has worked in numerous collaborative drug discovery programs, and contributed to more than 18 novel candidates moving into clinical development.
- In total, Dr. George Tetz has over 18 years of experience in microbiological research and drug discovery. He is currently a member of the American Chemical Society and the American Society for Microbiology.
Jeffrey A. Gelfand, MD, Ph.D
Dr. Jeffrey A. Gelfand, serves as a Chairman of the Scientific Advisory Board. Dr. Jeffrey A. Gelfand is a Professor and Chairman of the Department of Medicine at Tufts and Physician-in-Chief at the New England Medical center. He is currently an attending physician at Massachusetts General Hospital, a Clinical Professor at Harvard Medical School, and Professor of Medicine at Tufts. Dr. Gelfand conducts laboratory and clinical research in immunology, inflammation, infection, and tumor immunology.
- 20 years of investment pharmaceutical R&D
- Prior to joining TGV, Jeffrey was a Chief Scientific Officer & Founder Boston BioCom LLC, President of Pratt Medical Group
- Over the last years, he has been increasingly active in the drug discovery and development
- Manages the research at the M.G.H. (Massachusetts General Hospital) Research Center with an annual budget of over $600 mln
- Jeffrey is a Clinical Professor, Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, member of AAAS
Dr. Michelle Welborn
Dr. Michelle Welborn, serves as a pharmaceutical consultant and provides regulatory consulting to manage the project in FDA. Michelle Welborn holds a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from Campbell University School of Pharmacy.
Michelle has 15 years experience in pharmaceuticals as a liaison in Medical and Regulatory Affairs for both Astra-Merck and Sanofi –Aventis Pharmaceuticals, and as Clinical Pharmacy Manager for a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) , and as a Pharmacy Practice resident at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterShe has participated in workshops and consortiums organized by the NIH (National Institutes of Health), the National Organization of Rare Diseases (NORD), the International Congress of Rare Diseases (ICORD), and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Epilepsy Foundation of America, and the Australian Dravet syndrome Family Day.
She served for two years as the Professional Advisory Board Chair for the IDEA League before founding ICE. She currently serves on the Professional Advisory Boards for the Charlie Foundation and Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Foundation.
Sushant Kumar, MD, Ph.D
Dr Sushant is responsible for the management of all operational aspects and investment.
- Responsible for the management strategy and analysis
- Over 12 years experience in healthcare research and investment management.
Haran Schlamm, MD
Dr. Haran Schlamm, is a globally recognized infectious disease-trained physician. He has 20+ years pharmaceutical industry experience in clinical development and medical affairs seeking opportunities to support the development of novel anti-infective agents. Dr. Schlamm was the clinical lead for antifungals drugs to treat lung infections at Pfizer for 20+ years
Michael Cynamon, MD, Ph.D
Dr, Cynamon serves as a Member of Scientific Advisory Board. Dr. Michael Cynamon is an infectious disease specialist in Syracuse, New York and is affiliated with Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine and has been in practice for 43 years.He is a leading researcher in pulmonary infections with more than 35 years experience in healthcare research.